Cookie is called a segment of data that is stored in the user’s browser in order to provide further information about this web server , allowing remember certain settings and information about the user , achieving greater customization and behavior analysis thereof .
Types of Cookies:
- Cookies techniques: Are those that are essential to enable the user to navigate through a web page, for example, that can store data ordering online.
- Cookies Customization:This type allows you to customize the functions or content of the website according to data from the browser. Through these cookies you can submit a website in the language of the browser used to visit the web.
- Cookies analysis: They are used for statistical purposes only. A clear example would be the cookies generated by the script Google Analytics tracking.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising Cookies: Are all those that aim to improve the effectiveness of advertising. Thus, Google ‘s advertising network or adservers include such technologies to provide the desired service to its customers.
You can learn more about cookies and their use at www.wikipedia.org
Cómo deshabilitar las Cookies en los navegadores más usados:
- Chrome: Settings → Show Advanced Options → Privacy → Settings content.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings.
For more information, please refer to the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Custom Configuration .
For more information, please refer to the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences → Security.
For more information, please refer to the Apple Support or Help browser.